Monday, June 22, 2015

Collaboration and Learning Activity

1) I have not used collaborative tools in my classroom. I didn't really have a lot of knowledge of the various tools, so that prevents me from using them with my students. I think I am going to try using a padlet with my students, I will have to work on how this can be applied for a math class.

2) Content curation could be very beneficial for students by providing them with a single spot to access information on various topics. Potentially, I could see myself "curating" various units of study for students to access, manipulate, and add to, in order to help them better understand their material.

3) These tools enable students to pull materials from various resources on the web, including videos, images, and articles. Traditionally, students would only be able to pull information from textbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment