Wednesday, February 12, 2014

RSS Blog Reflection

In my classroom, students can leverage the power of RSS through my website. Students can readily see when I have added new content to my website. For example, when I post homework assignments or weekly agendas, students can quickly access that information to see the newly added information. 

The greatest benefit of using RSS is the amount of time being saved. If students subscribe to particular links, blogs, or websites, they can easily see new updates and save time. It also makes students more tech savvy and better able to handle to enormous amount of information that is currently available on the web. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's awesome that your students can access your website and get the latest information that you believe to be relevant for them. That's a great idea, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! A great way to keep students engaged with what is going on with their favorite sites. I think RSS is a great way to give students a choice in their learning!

    ReplyDelete